Internet users and customers are attracted to the contents of the pages of a website. Many people visit a website with good designs, proper templates, and useful contents. This will develop one’s personal and business sites. You can create the pages of your own website and it is easier with Site Building tools of FatCow Website Builder.
You can design them in more professional look, the simple way or a contemporary one. The Website Builder includes tools that create your own web pages and it comes free with FatCow Web Hosting Plan. The FatCow Web Hosting Plan is 50% sale now and you can get it for only $49 for one year.
To start building your website and create its pages, you need to select which Site Editor you are going to choose. The Site Editors are the methods that can build your website. They edit and create your pages with the designs you select.
The Site Editors available in FatCow Website Builder are the SiteDelux, the Microsoft Front Page, Website Creator by CM4 all and Text Editor/Fly.
To select a Site Editor the following steps must be followed:
- Log in with the account you have in FatCow Web Hosting.
- Go to Set Site Editor Page.
- Choose one among the Site Editors namely the SiteDelux, Microsoft Front Page, Website Creator by CM4 all and Text Editor/Fly.
- Click the Set Site Editor.
Then go to web site management and to control panel. There are available templates that complete the process of creating your own web pages. You just have to click the most desired style and the way you want them to be. Just follow the instructions until you finish designing your pages. Then have it preview so that you can still edit them. Finally, publish them with FatCow web hosting.
SiteDelux has many add-ons too such as add photo gallery, add sounds and video, a site blog, an RSS Feed, maps, and many more.
To go to Website Creator by CM4 all, you have to log in first at your FatCow hosting account then go to control panel. From the top menu, go to “free site builder with CM4 all” then click it. After that select a domain you want it to be attached. Then you can start creating the pages of your website using the templates available. Once you are finished, publish it in Internet with FatCow web hosting.
You can also use the drag and drop site builder to create and edit the pages and information of your website.
- To start with, first log in and go to control panel. Then, select and click the Drag and Drop Site Builder then choose a domain.
- After doing these, you begin designing your website with themes and templates that are available. There are four tabs available with this site builder namely the elements, designs, pages, and settings.
- Once you are finished designing your pages, you are now ready to promote your website by just clicking the “publish” button.