Definitely yes, WebHostingHub does offer free website templates in their hosting plans. You see, included as a standard feature of the WebHostingHub hosting package is a free but efficient and powerful website builder that can be used by clients in the task of creating and building websites.
Website builders are applications that packed with features that are vital in the task of building websites. Among the features of their Premium Website Builder is a gallery of more than 500 free website templates that are ready to be used by the client. However, this means that in order to use the templates, first and foremost, you need to install the Premium Website Builder.
- First, you need to login to your Account Management Panel (AMP);
- Next, click on the “Install Popular Software”;
- On the succeeding page, scroll down and then select the “Install Premium Web Builder” by clicking on it;
- Then, click on the “Request Website Builder” tab and then enter the name of the domain where you want to install the Premium Web Builder and then click “Next”;
- If you are installing your first Premium Web Builder account, you need to check and confirm the information before you click the “Submit” button. However, if you are installing an additional web builder account, you need to pay the amount of $12 per domain per year for the additional license.
- The “Submit” jumpstarts the installation process and you should have your Premium Web Builder installed on your domain in a matter of seconds. Wait for the installation confirmation and then, as soon as received, you may use the page to login to the Premium Website Builder by clicking the login link and start building your very own website.
This means that, though the template you want to use depends upon your decision, it is recommended that you choose templates according to the type of website you are to build.
The first consideration in choosing your preferred template should be the type of site you are creating. The Premium Website Builder helps you with this task. Once you start the building process by clicking the Start button, you will be given the option to choose which type of site you want to build, whether it is a regular website, a photogallery or a blog.
Once the choice is picked, the Builder will use the information and recommends several pages with features and functional presets that you may want for your site. If you are not sure, you may simply choose one and then opt to change it at a later time. After making the preferred selection, click the Next button which can be found on the bottom right side of the page.
To choose a template, you need to go to the Design page by clicking on the Design button located at the top right toolbar. On the Design page, you shall find a number of templates which are customizable. Actually, there are three different ways of searching templates:
- One is through the By Category Type, where you can choose templates that match the category that can be found in the drop down menu;
- Second is through Search method, where you search templates using keywords for certain types of templates; and
- By manually browsing through the templates per page, which may consume time but can be more efficient.
- Once you are able to choose your preferred template, simply select it by clicking on it.
- The Color Scheme – You can choose three different colors for each template.
- Banners – you can have the option of either using the default banner or of uploading your own site’s banner that you created yourself.
- Menu Styles – You have to option to choose the bullet types you want for your menu items.
- Logo – You also have the option to upload your own logo or to just use the default template logo.
- Site Info – This is important: Do not forget to change the Site Title to your preferred site title. You may also want to add Subtitle and Footer messages, if you want, though both are optional choices.