In search for the web hosting provider that you can trust with your web content can be a long and arduous process. You need to think about their affordability, if the features and perks justify the price tag that you will be obliged to pay for 12 months (at least for most cases).
Then you also need to think about the ease of use – certainly you cannot just have one person attend to your site 100% of the time. This is when you want easy to install features, easy to monitor stats and the like.
Read on about Web Hosting Hub – see if they fit your style of managing things, if you can afford them and if the features that make them distinct make a difference to you.
The Good Stuff
Being one of the veterans in the industry, what makes Web Hosting Hub stand out from the rest? We believe it is the following things:
- Their use of cPanel as their control panel
- A price tag that is not too expensive while at the same time, not dubiously cheap
- Consistent performance in terms of uptimes experienced and a good customer support staff for questions and concerns
- Easy to use tools available even for first time web site designers
- Access to free web site stats so that you can monitor your performance and the traffic that your site gets
- 90-day money back guarantee is quite long.
Apart from these, there’s the integration to PayPal when you use the shopping carts provided plus some meaty ad credits from the biggest names like Facebook, Google, Yahoo and Bing.
The Bad Stuff
No web hosting package is perfect – if there were, we’d be very doubtful. So what makes Web Hosting Hub imperfect? Or better yet, what are the points that they can improve on? We believe it is the following:
- More options for those who want to grow their business into an empire. Such as support for dedicated servers or even the very hot option right now, cloud hosting.
- Option to resell their packages. This would be a great business model and since other web hosting sites are doing this, too, why not make it as an option for their customers?
Apart from that, there’s not much more we can ask for.
The Hosting Package
What is in every hosting package?
- Unlimited web storage
- Unlimited monthly data traffic so you can be as busy as a bee with your website
- The usual 24/7 customer support via toll free numbers and email tech support
- For the first year, free domain for your site
You can get this for $4.95 per month for a year or the usual rate of $6.95 per month. Sometimes they have online web coupons so watch out for the discounts. Note that this is a shared hosting package so you do not have full control of the server, you don’t get to choose the operating system that you will use and the like.
Also you have to note that you are sharing the server with a lot of other customers so you have to read their fair share guidelines regarding the unlimited data storage and traffic. Or else you can be penalized for hogging the bandwidth. This is common practice for hosts offering buffet connections.
The Features and Specifications
What are the other features that you should know about?
- Easy to use site building templates
- Secure mail features
- Email auto responders
The Ease Of Use
They are very easy to use and very easy to master. So you don’t need to be scared with regards to trying out their tools.
The Customer Support
Customer support is good – veteran agents that can help you troubleshoot.
Overall, we think this is a competitive package. Not the most cost-efficient for us but reliable in terms of uptime.